The Star Wars Humorous Versions

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/22/2023 7:52 pm  #1

Star Trek 3: The Search For Spock Humorous Version

Can't wait for the Pon Farr jokes later. I got some real hilarious ones in store!

Anyway this is rated PG-13 for sex humor and language throughout.

This is a Parody Script based upon the imbsd shooting script for Star Trek 3: The Search For Spock.

I posted a link to the movie on the video sharing board on 'Everything Else' sub board. lol those Cling-upons call Kilograms a unit of distance and their word for 'Fire!' is 'Bok choy!' LOL

This is round robin and I do not want to be the one to start it, but I will if there are no takers.

Kirk is James T Purp

McCoy is Speak McBoy
Shooting script: www.scifiscripts.com/scripts/Trek/Star_Trek_III.htmLove is sacrifice.  A time set in the far future of the same Galaxy as we are in now....

STAR TREK

THE HUMOROUS VERSIONS

A SPEAKPURPANDVACPARODY UN LTD PRODUCTION

FADE IN:

SC 01 EXT SPACE-A STARFIELD-(ILM SHOT)

A vast sea of stars serves as the backdrop for a star-filled field of burning lights set in the starfield as a TITLE ROLL crawls into infinitude, narrated by a HOARSE VOICE, as we hear the AMBIENCE OF SPACE, a litany of groans, squeals and pings of the unknown.  Over this we SUPER....

"PARAMOUNTAINS PICTURES BY BOB ROSS PRESENTE:"

BOB ROSS: And over this mountain we'll put a happy little tree. That's where he wants to be in our story.

"OK, PARAMOUNTAINS AND ONE HAPPY LITTLE TREE PAINTED BY BOB ROSS PRESENTE:"

These are the CONTINUING VOYAGES (after Star Trek Continued and the TOS Animated series but before TNG and GENERATIONS) of the Starship Enterprise. Her ongoing mission...

MAN IN MIDDLE OF THE THEATRE: Down in front! You stop recording the film! That's illegal! Cellphones are supposed to be off!

ANOTHER MAN: Shut up! No talking.

ANOTHER MAN: (Litters, throwing his hotdog wrapper on the aisle next to him after balling it up.)

A WOMAN: How DARE you litter! We were warned about that! And why are we sitting down to watch this film?! Sitting is the new smoking! (She stands up.)

A MAN: Down in front!

She sits down, fuming.

(AHEM) to explore STRANGE NEW WORLDS...to seek out new life forms, and new civilizations... to boldly go, where no man has gone before. . .

SAME FEMALE KAREN AS BEFORE (completely forgetting about Nichelle Nichole's role in TOS): Hey, that's sexist! He should have said, where no one has gone before! I want my damn money back!

MAN: They took care of that issue in TNG! Just enjoy the show, Ma'am!

As the OPENING FANFARE MUSIC (Think Superman (1978) opening theme mixed with Spaceballs opening theme) fades, we see the planet GEONOSIS and its sun, which flares into our lens.

Board footera