The Star Wars Humorous Versions

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/22/2023 7:42 pm  #1

The Rey's Journey Humorous Version

Warning: SW SAGA and possible MCU SPOILERS!!!

Rated PG-13 for language, violence, sex-related humor and possible drug references

TITLE: Star Wars Episode VIII.V Rey's Journey-The Humorous Version

SUBTITLE: Rainbow's Bogus Adventure

GENRE: Fantasy/Humor

Length: A Typical Star Wars Movie Shooting Script but since it is one of mine it will probably tend to be very brief comparitively.

Timeline: Between The Last Jedi and The Rise of Skywalker

Notes: Please do not just jump into this one. If you have suggestions or additions to the story pm me and I will give you permission to post or use some of or all of your ideas. You may also suggest ideas or additions to this story in the Humorous Version planning thread. I will give all of you credit for your ideas and posts. This thread is very special to me, though it will be totally hilarious, and has great potential. So this is a semi-closed thread.

Author: First Author: study3600

Synopsis: Rainbow travels to the Remote world of Freecrystalshere to obtain Kybur Crystals for a new generation of Jedi and to further her Jedi training. But the sinister Third Order and their leader Supreme Fuhrer Kindof Thin have also arrived to achieve their foul ends.

A long time ago in a galactic sorry Google autocorrected galaxy to galactic stupid autocorrect far far afar oops happened again grrr away.......

SC 01 EXT SPACE

A vast sea of stars serves as the backdrop for an opening turtle crawl, which fades into infinity as it scrolls....

EPISODE VIII 1/2

RAINBOW'S BOGUS ADVENTURE

Wow! They turned George Lucas' untimely death of Boba Fett in Return of The Jedi on its head and stuck it to that Sarlaac! Oh, heh, I just watched the latest episode of the Book of Boba Fett and I'm SO excited for this series but I'm supposed to be writing a Star Wars opening title crawl here. Well, here goes...Ahem! THE FIRST ORDER HAS BEEN DEVASTATED BY THE HOLDOVER MANEUVER and the DEATH OF SUPREME FUHRER SNOT and KINDOF THIN is now the new SUPREME FUHRER, ruling with an IRON FIST. THE FIRST ORDER has secretly begun construction of a SECOND DEADLY STARHURTER BASE EIGHT TIMES AS BIG AS THE PLANET ILLUM, which had STARHURTER BASE inside. They figure that it would be eight times harder to blow up something EIGHT TIMES BIGGER THAN A WHOPPIN HUGE PLANET like Illum. RAINBOW, FUN-2187 AND ROSE TEACUP have heard RUMORS of a new BUILDING PROJECT and RAINBOW IS ON A QUEST TO FIND A NEW SOURCE OF KAIBUR CRYSTALS to POWER BRIGHTSABERS. Since KINDOF BEN also needs KYBER CRYSTALS to power the LASERS OF DEADLY STARHURTER BASE 2: THE FINAL INSULT both RAINBOW and BEEN THERE OFF are on the planet WEHAVEFREECRYSTALSHERE as RAINBOW follows a lead to a WOMAN who has VITAL INTELLIGENCE FOR THE RESISTANCE. If THE RESISTANCE can destroy this new SUPERWEAPON it will spell F-R-E-E-D-O-M for the galactic....er...autocorrect again........galaxy.

Board footera