The Star Wars Humorous Versions

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/22/2023 8:01 pm  #1

Andor Humorous Version

WARNING: ANDOR, TALES OF THE JEDI, OBI-WAN KENOBI, BOOK OF BOBA FETT AND MANDO3 AND BAD BATCH2   SPOILERS ALLOWED, AND POSSIBLE MCU SPOILERS AND OTHER FRANCHISE SPOILERS AND GENERL SW SAGA SPOILERS THROUGHOUT.

TITLE: ENDER: THE ANDOR HUMOROUS VERSION
RATED: PG-13 FOR LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE, TORTURE SCENES, SEX HUMOR, AND POSSIBLE DRUG REFERENCES
FIRST AUTHOR: study3600 ADDITIONAL AUTHORS: 
PLOT: The early days of the Rebel Dance Party and their eternal struggle against the Evil Umpire.
CHARACTERS: Luthor Lexel, the evil Rebel string-puller. Ender Wiggins, the young boy taken offworld to fight, who misses his sister Valentine, and Finishes every fight by taking someone's life. Bixby, a Partisan who uses her giant Samsung Galaxy Radio tube with Bixby AI, which gets Ender caught. Smeogol-oke Ceasar, a fellow inmate who helps Ender escape prison, Moth Monma, an insectine charity front and money mover for the Rebelliousness. Dirt Bag, a thug who offers to help Moth Monma move said money-for a price.  Lee Smits, an All-Drainedian Princess.  B2-Overly Emotional, a talking Salvage Assistant Droid. Cereal Carnivore, a weird cereal consuming sub-Imperial stalker. Dedra Goldilocks, a tough-as-nails USB officer. Other characters of greater and lesser import. 
LENGTH: An entire series of several seasons.
TIMELINE: 5-0 Y BBY.
NOTES: This is a Round Robin, and I don't have to be the one to start it. If I don't make the first post, I'll edit First Author to the screenname that does. I'm going to post the new SW HV logo at the top op the fanfic but I will give y'all a chance to start it. To work on it wait til I start it on thefore.net Forums Before Saga and Beyond fanfic, and work on it there-Admin, study3600, Brent Sohlden (study888 on theforce.net) -12/22/23 FRI 8:06 PM CDT 

Board footera